100w100d: Sick

Day 47: I’m proud to admit that I’m very independent and am fairly content to be single 95% of the time. The other 5% of the time is when I’m sick.

Day 47: I’m proud to admit that I’m very independent and am fairly content to be single 95% of the time. I like the fact that I can do most things by myself and that I don’t rely on anyone to make me happy.

The other 5% of the time is when I’m sick, and that’s when I turn into the biggest diva ever known to man. When my world is crumbling, I have the biggest, most ridiculous expectation for people to take care of me — independence and whatnot can go f**k themselves.

I’m all better today though, so everything’s good. 🙂

2 thoughts on “100w100d: Sick”

    1. Haha, I don’t watch that show but surprisingly I’ve seen that episode. I would say it’s quite comparable! Now fetch me that soup before I die a ridiculous, horrible death!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *